Here are our favorites from this week!
1. New Year's Eve BINGO: For the clinic therapists and parents looking for something fun to do over the next week this New Year's Eve BINGO game totally fits the bill. You can use it to teach your kids about all the fun traditions associated with New Year's Eve.
2. Teaching time? These goodie bags help kids learn to tell time on an analog clock and provide hours of fun, literally! This would be an awesome project to make with the kiddos then send home at the end of your session.
3. New Year's resolutions for kids? Love this idea for goal setting, problem solving, and planning. You could make a whole lesson around setting goals and planning how to achieve them in a given time frame. Also- I absolutely LOVE what the kids come up with, always super adorable!
4. Making one of these yummy mocktails with your kids so they can join the celebration too!
5. And this one because comics are just my favorite :)!